Coloray Claims and Returns
1. The warranty period for the products offered in our store is 12 months.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods are not in conformity with the contract (warranty). The warranty for defects is excluded in the case of a buyer who is not a consumer or an Entrepreneur with the characteristics of a consumer.
3. If the Goods have a defect, the Customer has the right to:
a) to demand the replacement of the defective Goods against a free of defect Goods or to remedy the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective goods with free of defects Goods or to remedy the defect within a reasonable period of time without unreasonable inconvenience for the Customer.
b) has the right to withdraw from the contract only if the seller refused to bring the goods into conformity with the contract; the lack of conformity with the contract persists; the seller's declaration states that he will not bring the goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time.
4. The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
5. All complaints related to the Goods or realization of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may submit in written form or by e-mail to the address of the Seller. Complaints submitted in electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org will speed up the processing time.
6. The Seller shall, within 14 days and as of the date of delivery of the complaint, respond to the complaint of the Goods or complaint related to the performance of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
7. The basis for complaint are technical defects of the product, such as:
- wrong size,
- wrong frame,
- wrong type of material
- lack of any of the components of the order
8. Complaints are not subject to:
-Message that motifs such as glitter, gold, silver, concrete, marble, rusty sheet metal, wood etc. Doesn’t look like reality. The motifs are printed, which allows them to differ in appearance from their real counterparts. Light reflections are not graphic elements.
-Colour difference. The shades of the finished product may differ slightly from the visualisation due to the calibration of the monitor on which the items are viewed, the printing machine and the type of ink used - the difference in shades is not a cause for complaint.
-A previous order had a different colour. Orders that are created in a different time frame may differ slightly in shade and frame, as we produce all products after receiving orders.
-Mechanical damage (interference with the product, burns, improper use).